Live rock for sale germantown Ohio

U

usirchchris

I have a friend who is about to enter the airforce. He cannot take his tank with him. I am going to take the tank off his hands, but can't take it till someone buys his live rock. He is selling 100 pounds or more of live rock with flowers and lots of purple. He is asking 250.00 for all of it. Quick math that's 2.50 per pound
. He does not want to ship but would consider if you are willling to pay the cost. If you want pictures leave me an email address.

U

usirchchris

Please give me your email if interested. I am posting on my friends behalf. I am just a middleman, and cannot sufficiently answer your questions if any.

bkvreef

Originally Posted by usirchchris
Please give me your email if interested. I am posting on my friends behalf. I am just a middleman, and cannot sufficiently answer your questions if any.
I am in Brookville and would be interested if you have any live rock left.
bvhsjbarrera@mdeca.org
Any pictures? and is the price still $2.50/lb?

juggalojim

not to hijack the thread but im in ohio and have about 50lbs also.. located in Kent, near akron.. im asking 2.50/lb

Originally Posted by JuggaloJim
not to hijack the thread but im in ohio and have about 50lbs also.. located in Kent, near akron.. im asking 2.50/lb
How much for all, ship to 19962?

U

usirchchris

Sorry folks, not sure if anyone is still following this thread. All of the live rock on my end has sold.