Live rock for sale in Orlando area

erozfish

Hey, I've got about 40-50lbs. of LR for sale in the Orlando area. It's been in my tank for about 5 years, and has alot of purple corraline algae on it. I've got some nice large pieces,and some smaller ones. I'm asking for about $3/lb. or better offer. Sorry, no shipping, but am willing to work out a deal, depending on location. I don't have a current pic, but if you're interested, let me know, and I can send you a pic, or post one here. Thanks!:happyfish

erozfish

Don't worry, I've seen the Stacey post - I wouldn't want to sell anything but local anyhow, so that neither party will get a bum deal! I'll get a picture posted as soon as I can!:D

djw1705

Hey I am interested in your LR. I live in Orlando and am near the UCF area. Let me know if you have about 15 lbs left. thanks.

djw1705

nemo lover...where in west palm are you from? My hometown is in Wellington. Just wondering and which LFS's you go to down there.

nemo lover

I go to a couple. Coral seas most of the time and a couple others. I work in wellington in the summer directing a summer camp with horses off Southsore and Peirson. Do you ever visit this way?

djw1705

Wow, what a small world. I haven't been to that LFS. I usually go to Kookaburra's, Jewels from the Sea, or Mark's Ark.

djw1705

I don't visit alot there because I hjave school here in Orlando and work. So its hard for me to come home.

nemo lover

yes I go to marks ark but I dont like to purchase fish there had alot of problems with hitchhickers. I get my water from jewels and I go to coral sea on military and cherry rd for my water tests and any coral they have the most beautiful tanks. Where is kookaburra's? never heard of it. my husband also found a couple up in port saint lucie/stuart area he said were awseome we will probably check out this weekend.

djw1705

Kookabura's is right there on the corner of 441 and Southern. It's in a shopping center with K-Mart, Taco Bell, Bealls, jo-an fabrics, etc. Not the best store around, but its the closest to Wellington.

djw1705

So erozfish, is that LR for sell still? I would only need 15 pounds if you still got some. I will come pick it up.

erozfish

DJW, I've got 15lbs, and then some. The reason I'm selling is because the wife wants the tank out of the bedroom. I eventually want to get a bigger tank, and I'd love to keep the rock to start it, but I just don't have the space. I just cleaned the tank a while ago, so the water is a bit cloudy, but I'm going to try and take a pic. OK, here's 2 pics, but I only have a cheap digital camera, so they're not the best. There's alot of corraline algae on them, and a good portion of it is hand made rock from aragonite that I made, so it's in nice arch shapes and stuff. I wish I had some better pics, but this is what I got. Let me know what you think, and maybe we can work out a deal.

flrayray

Hello , I live in Ft Walton but , will be in the Orlando area the 28- 6 June for our timeshare , I would be interested in buying some if you still have it , please let me know...
Ray

erozfish

FLRAYRAY, how much rock would you be interested in? If you want most of it, I could wait until the end of June, otherwise, I'd like to sell some of it before then, because I have some offers here. DJW1705, you only need 10- 15lbs? Some of the pieces are pretty big - up to 8 lbs. maybe. You want smaller pieces, or the big ones? Let me know and we'll set something up as soon as I know who wants what. Thanks! :D