Live Rock for Sale - Pensacola, Florida

fishfood

I have a mix of some tonga branch, figi and fl. keys stuff from when the were still allowed to collect it. I'm not sure how many lbs I have but it filled up a 135 gal tank. I have one person interested in about 75lbs of it but the rest is still for sale. $2.50/lb. I will not ship.
Drew
dilfo@hotmail.com

vpotts28

Originally Posted by Fishfood
I have a mix of some tonga branch, figi and fl. keys stuff from when the were still allowed to collect it. I'm not sure how many lbs I have but it filled up a 135 gal tank. I have one person interested in about 75lbs of it but the rest is still for sale. $2.50/lb. I will not ship.
Drew
dilfo@hotmail.com

This just couldn't be posted when I was down there two weeks ago.

kornele23

How big are the pieces? I have a 75 gallon tank and I need about 60 more pounds or so. What kinda deal can you give me? Say 60 lbs for $100. I live in Niceville, Florida. I'm about 45 mins down the road from you.

fishfood

I'll have to see what I have left. I have someone stopping by this weekend to get some of the rock. I'm not exactly sure how much he wants. They are mostly decent size pieces. Only a few tiny pieces and a few larger sized pieces. I guess I would say most is mid sized stuff and a lot of the florida stuff is kind of flat which makes decent shelves. I can send you a picture of whats left after the guy comes this weekend to see if its what you want.

kornele23

Is it a done deal for this person to get it this weekend? I can come to Pcola before that. If so, let me know whats left over and if its a good enough amount for me to drive there, then ill come pick up the rest. Yes I'll take some pictures. Kornele23@yahoo.com I emailed you earlier also.