Live Rock For Sale!

jmorales

Hi everyone, I'm getting rid of my saltwater aquarium and have about 100-125 pounds of live rock for sale. I have pieces ranging in size from 2-14" in size. This is fiji live rock, and they have really nice coloration, and some of the pieces have really nice tunnels that eals and gobies will love! I am selling it for $3.00 a pound. Some rocks have mushrooms, and polyps on them. I also have some aquacultured 1.5" polyps for sale for $10.00. I am willing to ship the rock Priority Mail, in any amount over 5 pounds. If you have any questions, feel free to e-mail me at JRSAquatics@hotmail.com. I would like to ship this as soon as possible. I can ship usually the same day I get payment as I have a daily pickup account with the post office! Sorry, but no pictures.

jmorales

Hi, I'm located in Galt, CA. (Sacramento County) I can easily ship the live rock, as I deal with shipping live hermit crabs daily! I can also ship the rock in Priority Mail flat rate boxes to keep the shipping cost down!

little_d

Hey, I live is Sac. can you email me at usa_import at yahoo I would like all of them
Thanks
Originally Posted by jmorales
Hi, I'm located in Galt, CA. (Sacramento County) I can easily ship the live rock, as I deal with shipping live hermit crabs daily! I can also ship the rock in Priority Mail flat rate boxes to keep the shipping cost down!