Live Rock from ***co

1990jpyj

the price for the rosk is like $15.00 for a 3-5# peice so its not bad. i only need a very small order of it. about 10-15#'s so the shipping would cost to much. i have looked at Cl and i havnt found anybody who will just sell me a few small peices. they want to sell all or nothing.

b0b82

I can get you some base rock like this for $1.50 a lb. + shipping. I get it locally here in Florida. I can get any size you want. Just let me know what size and shape you want.

cgarza

Originally Posted by premilove
http:///forum/post/2848238
f *****. 10-15 bucks a LB?!! that is insane. find another store. LFS by me sell for 7.25 a lb and i still think thats expensive. craigslist it! if not buy online! but then you cannot find pieces to fit your need..def craigslist
I hear that. I get it for 5 bucks a pound by me.

b0b82

No problem just let me know what you want. I have a friend that has a wholesale rock store and I can get all you want. Send me a private message and let me know. I can get any size all the way up to the size of a Vista Cruzer LOL but true.

1990jpyj

i know what it is. its on "That 70's show" so i know what your talking about. im gonna work up a drawing of what i would like so i can figure out peices and then i will let you know.