live rock from SWF.com

matt b

has any1 got Ultra Premium Fiji Live Rock from swf.com i need about 50 lbs and im kinda worryed about buying this much when ive never got any lr from here be 4 and is it cured well?

alix2.0

Originally Posted by MaTT B
has any1 got Ultra Premium Fiji Live Rock from swf.com i need about 50 lbs and im kinda worryed about buying this much when ive never got any lr from here be 4 and is it cured well?
youll have to re cure it when it arrives because naturally there is going to be some die off in shipping.

al mc

I have been very happy with the rock from SWF. Even though it is cured I would suggest curing again once you receive it. I would do this with any rock, not just the SWF stuff.

matt b

but its a brand new tank the only thing in it in is LS so can i just rinse it and put it in my tank???

alix2.0

Originally Posted by MaTT B
but its a brand new tank the only thing in it in is LS so can i just rinse it and put it in my tank???
yeah but its gonna cycle / cure in the tank

greg803

Originally Posted by alix2.0
yeah but its gonna cycle / cure in the tank
I think that is the best way

C

cmaxwell39

I am very happy with the live rock that I purchased from here. There was a good variety of peices in both sizes and shapes and it was very pourous rock. I would recommend it.

rickl

Originally Posted by cmaxwell39
I am very happy with the live rock that I purchased from here. There was a good variety of peices in both sizes and shapes and it was very pourous rock. I would recommend it.
I'd recommend the rock from swf.com as well. I've bought about 50lb in two shipments and it has been excellent.