LIVE ROCK FROM swf

rubberduck

is shipping from swf free. i heard it was is this right?
would 20-25 of lr from here be $100?
:help: :cheer: :cheer:

bigarn

Originally posted by RUBBERDUCK
and does it need curing?

If you get the precured LR you won't have to cure it. :D

nas19320

Any rock that is shipped will have die-off which will need to be recured before adding to an established tank.

bigarn

Originally posted by Nas19320
Any rock that is shipped will have die-off which will need to be recured before adding to an established tank.

True...but I don't see anything which states it's an established tank. :D

rubberduck

no i wanted to get aswers on how it went with ppl who GOT some.
does it cost more to order it already cured?
my tank is a 29 gallon that has went threw the cycle to start it up and has a lil bit of lr and a prc clown/ and a damsel
is that considered established? i dont know

rubberduck

it will be another month before i get some fish so i am fine with everything and i think it would do good.
would my fish die or what would be bad?
my lr already in there is mature and has GOOD growth on it and is all different colors and i have an exelent bulb so im confident it would be ok. Am i right in thinking this or is this a failer waiting to happen. plz wright back.
:help: :help: :help:

nas19320

Since it has livestock it is established. Any LR that is shipped will need to be recured, the shipping process will cause die-off, how much depends on how shipping goes and the amount of life on the rock to begin with.

rubberduck

what are the side-effects of died lr?
i have seen pics of lr fresh from the swf.com and the girl who bout the told us how much alge was on it and the colors, so i think it wont be totaly DEAD. if there is some alge or hitch hickers does that change everything?

rubberduck

ok can u tell me (I TRUST U) and i dont trust many ppl (and im lazy)

what is ur way of doing it? does it involve buying stuff b/c im POOR ( im too yough to have a job)