Live Rock- FS

dockery1

Hi, was woundering if you still have the 45lb of LR for sale. I only live 3 hours away in Franklin. What kind of rock is it? What kind of creature? Is it agracultured? And can you give me an exact shipping amount to Franklin Tx 77856. From that I can decide whether to drive up or just ship. Thanks, Monica

dockery07

Hey Monica how are you? I was not able to find you a tank I hope you had better luck. How much rock do you need? My guess would be it might be easier for you to drive down. It does have creatures and looks really good, lots of colors.

dockery1

Hey I didn't realize it was you. Yes I got a tank from ***** for $325.00 120 Gal. We are seting up my moms tank know and we need about 50 to 54 lbs. I got my Lr out of california for 119.00 and for got to get my moms, so know Im trying to shuffle to get hers. So let me know what you got. or if you can give me your # I will call you and set everything up. Thanks, Monica

jb rekit

Still have any left?
I live by Hulen and I-20 and would like to come by and buy some this weekend if possible.
thanks
John