Live Rock in Central Oklahoma

bigredwalk

We have 100lbs or more for sale. It is $2.75 a lb. Pick up only. We will not ship. There is also some used sand and chemicals.
Post a thread and we will send reply. Pictures will be sent on request.

wilsonreef

Originally Posted by ryanbush
i might be interested also, where at in oklahoma?
ryanbush...where in Arkansas are you? Im in Jonesboro, N.E. corner.

babyb

i have heard great things about wetpets but thats way out of my way, i dont live in okc, i live about 15 min outside of choctaw, i love the guy at pet vet, hes awsome very nice and will do his best to help with whatever, also thers a guy at the reefshop thats really nice, when i go there hes the only one i will talk to, first thing he always says is hows the bla bla bla you got hes got a great memory

ryanbush

Originally Posted by wilsonreef
ryanbush...where in Arkansas are you? Im in Jonesboro, N.E. corner.
I'm in fort smith, nice to see another ankansan on here

bigredwalk

I have 50 Lbs of rock left and 40 lbs of live sand. There is also a small box of dry goods. All of it is $150.00
I also have a coralife super skimmer 65 needle wheel protein skimmer that workes great for $35.00. It’s around a year old looks like new. e-mail me at ericandfran@yahoo.com if you are interested. I will send pictures.
I live in lexington, 15 miles south of norman. I can deliver it to Norman. There was a guy who wanted it when I listed it the first time. He had some personal problems crop up, and backed out. Obviously the deal did not close so here we go again no shipping