Live rock in Chattanooga, TN

jds61403

I am breaking down my 40 gal tank. I've got
Approx. 60 lbs of very nice live rock
2 maxijet 900's
Seaclone skimmer
48 inch coralife 50/50 (may need a ballast soon)
Lots of live sand
Large Clarkii
medium sized Emerald Crab
Large Decorator Crab
Few snails and hermits
Lots of supplies
Everything for $200
or part out
email me for pics of anything, I will split it up. Make me an offer
Thanks
justinstephens@walkerschools.org

jds61403

I'll take $20 for both pumps or $50 for the light and MJ's. What do you think? Everything is in good shape.....

jds61403

I'll take $150 for the rock and I can send you pics if you are still interested, but I am having trouble getting them to upload. Let me know if you are serious and I'll email them or something...
Thanks

teaggs

Originally Posted by jds61403
I'll take $150 for the rock and I can send you pics if you are still interested, but I am having trouble getting them to upload. Let me know if you are serious and I'll email them or something...
Thanks
I ma still waiting for you to send me pics that we had talked about through e-mail so I can see bturner809@verizon.net

jds61403

I'll take $20 dollars for the 40 gal tank after I take everything down which will be this week. Email me if you want me to get in touch then. Unfortunately it doesn't have a stand to go with it... If you need anything else just make me an offer b/c I need to get rid of everything.
justinstephens@walkerschools.org

jds61403

Mazdaman - I'll take as low as $125 for the rock if you will meet me today or tomorrow with the cash....
It is nice rock and that is around $2 a pound. I understand talking with the wife though....mine just said no less than 125!