Live Rock Must Sell

team2jndd

you are new to this board so besides being completely out of line in the fact that many of us have been around for a few years and have made mistakes and helped others not to make them, you know nothing being so new. It is very common for people to come on here and scam others out of their money. If you want to defend somebody who i am not saying is trying to scam somebody but very well could be, go ahead. If this guy wants to sell his products at such high prices more power to him. However, if he expects to get that money I feel bad for whoever pays it because somebody who clearly has no dedication to these boards would not even have to think twice about ripping anybody off. It goes the same for _ _ _ _ accounts. You arent going to buy a car from somebody who is selling their first item you expect somebody to have some sort of credibility before you are willing to send them your money. I think that swf.com should impose a minimum post requirement before you are allowed to start threads. Deffinately should have one before you are allowed to participate in the classifieds threads. I think all people should have to maintain a certain post per day average as well over a certain period of time (only for classifieds forum). Things like this are deffinately bothersome to those who are honest but are most deffinately deterents from the scumbags who take advantage of others. People come to these boards in search for advice and often times look to the wrong people. I was never trying to put anybody down so I appologize if thats how it was understood.

outlaw60

I have been on these boards off and on since 2002, banned a few times for being outspoken, lol. I believe if you are going to make a purchase you should always do your reseach, ie cost locally, shipped...etc. I just feel that one should not be beat up for his prices, just move to another post, and yes it looks like he is trolling. He posted on -- and a few other sites as well. goodnight

outlaw60

I think all people should have to maintain a certain post per day average as well over a certain period of time (only for classifieds forum).
Some of us work 12 hour days to help pay for our hobby, sorry if I don't get on hear often enough. See you in a few days

team2jndd

haha oh ur just sooooo busy. yet youve posted in this single thread 5 times already in the past day? Oh and youve accomplished nothing in doing so. No wonder you get banned from the forum. Learn to contribute before you criticize.

bellanavis

Wow guys, I think everyone should just move on to another thread, unless you are asking about the rock. Everyone should just take a step back, and breath, relax. Anyways, I still wanted to know where the seller is located. And if there are any pictures of the rock yet?

rwp1202

Originally Posted by team2jndd
I also notice that not only is this the posters first post, he has made no others since. Sketchy I think. Outlaw if you are ready to send this guy enough money for premium live rock after his long standing dedication to this board... be my guest.
If I had not been a member of this board for a long time, I would never have returned after reading your inflammitory comment.
I stopped going to -- because of cr@p like this. While my post count is low, I read this forum every day.
One day you might want to sell something on this board for a high price. His second post might just show up on your thead....now wouldn't that suck...

bellanavis

Come on guys/girls, please don't turn this board into something that might get shut down, lets all just drop it. PLEASE?

michaeltx

Keep it on topic if your not interested in what the guy is selling then dont post this got way out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!
also just because a post count is low it doesnt mean the person is knowledgable or not just keep that in mind. There are people with high post counts that still dont know anything and people with 2 or 3 that do.
Enough said keep it on topic!!!!
zmovegolf sorry your post turned into bickering session.

wilsonreef

Originally Posted by MichaelTX
Keep it on topic if your not interested in what the guy is selling then dont post this got way out of hand!!!!!!!!!!!
also just because a post count is low it doesnt mean the person is knowledgable or not just keep that in mind. There are people with high post counts that still dont know anything and people with 2 or 3 that do.
Enough said keep it on topic!!!!
zmovegolf sorry your post turned into bickering session.
Hey Michael,
I'm in Jonesboro, Ar. about 1 hour or so from you, in fact I'm doing a job in Forrest City. I've got some questions if you want an email.
wilsonreef

Z

zmovegolf

Sorry, I have not had a chance to check this in a while. I still have all of the rock. I can send pics to anyone who will give their email. I am moving and the tank will not be setup again. Anyone in Arkansas who wants the rock, I will make a deal since there will be no shipping. I will even meet you somewhere to drop it off. I also have the tank it is all in, an All Glass 210 gallon reef ready I am going to list. If there is any interest. I paid $1200 for the tank and will sell it for $900. My email is wfzihala@comcast.net. Anyone interested in the rock or the tank can send me a note there or here as I will be checking it more often. I will be replying to each offer shortly. Again, sorry for the delay. Thanks, Billy

Z

zmovegolf

Gregorys,
If you still want 60lbs, 30 Tonga @$7/lb=$210, and 30 Fiji @$5/lb=$150 for a total of $360. I will do that if you are interested. I just need to get some styrofoam boxes for shipping. I will make a deal with you and pay up to $50 for the shipping. If it goes over, and it shouldn't if I ship it ground, you pay the difference. Let me know at wfzihala@comcast.net. Thanks, Billy

Z

zmovegolf

L.I. Geo,
I will ship 30 lbs to you in New York. However, if Gregorys wants 30 lbs of Fiji, I will only have 20 lbs of Fiji left. I will sell you 20 Fiji, and 10 Tonga for $170. At that price, I will pay your shipping. Thanks and let me know. wfzihala@comcast.net

Z

zmovegolf

Nick 76,
I will only have Tonga left, and I will sell it to you for $7 per pound shipped. If one of the first two people don't want the fiji, I will sell that for $5 per pound shipped. 25 lbs of Tonga would be $175 shipped. Let me know at wfzihala@comcast.net Thanks, billy