live rock North Ohio MUST SELL ASAP

vejomatic

Ive been trying to get rid of 45lb of rock and noone seems to be interested. I am willing to let this rock go at "rock bottome" pricing :) let me know...
sumitino(at)gmail.com
~mc

michael1972

i can get rock for $3.50 a lbs that is me picking it up.
what is the size and shape of the rock is it one big pice or is it a cople.

vejomatic

I have no pics...sorry. The rock varies in size from 3lb - 8lb ea. there are approx. dozen rocks in all....enough to fill a 5 gallon bucket and half of another. There are still some coraline growth on most rocks and mushrooms/polyps on a few of the choice pieces.
I am moving to Las Vegas at the end of this week and if the rock is not gone I will be forced to leave it on my doorstep
....no, seriously....this rock is nice and every piece was hand picked by me from local and regional LFS'. They are choice pieces and show nicely in the tank. These are not softball ugly rocks, these are genuine reef rocks and they look it.
HERE IS MY BEST OFFER:
37G tank (30L X 12W X 28D)
Stand (not home built)
30" Flourecent Fixture
~40lb Live Rock
Emp. 400 Filter
Powerhead 180gph
150W Won Heater (the good one with external dial and sensor)
Take all above listed items for $200 Cash!
Thats it...please let me know.

tommy98

please email your final offer on the live rock i live in NE ohio and i can pick up before you leave thanks Tommy tommyrockafellow at netzero dot com

vejomatic

tank, stand and light fixture is located at my storage unit on Arlington Rd. South Akron, near the Wal Mart. The rock is at my apartment in Barberton near corner of Wooster/Waterloo. Both locations are very near Interstate exits.
If anyone is serious about picking it all up today please call me at 330-524-0157, ask for Michael. :cheer:
~mc

chutneyjh

I could come pick up this rock and pay you cash, but I'm really hesitant to buy something without a picture. If you could borrow a camera from someone and get some pics that would be awesome!

fbm

I am pretty much broke from the holidays, and if I spend anymore on my tank my wife will kill me. But I can take it off your hands instead of you throwing it away and I can come anytime you like after I get off work. I am not begging here but it is better to give than throw away.

chutneyjh

Originally Posted by vejomatic
you wouldnt get here in time anyway...the rock is really nice.
How soon are you needing someone there. I could be there in a couple hours.

fbm

Originally Posted by chutneyjh
How soon are you needing someone there. I could be there in a couple hours.

yes he is not that far away at all.

vejomatic

This is the last call for 45lb of live rock. Located in Barberton OH. Price is $100 for all.... time frame for pickup is tonight until midnite and tomorow morning until 9am.