live rock question

timdaddie

I have read some treads that say that I can buy LR cheaper online then the LFS. Does anyone have any sights for me to look at. Right now my LR cost $5.99 LB.

T

thomas712

Yeah look at this one, otherwise you may Google it yourself, cause link's like that are not allowed here. I believe you had an oppertunity to read the rules when joining. Out of respect for the owners of this site they like to keep it a spam free, ad free place, so no links to other salty sites.
Thomas

j-bird

That's not bad, at least compared to some prices around here. You can look on this site, I think it is like around $100 for 20-25lbs or something like that. Also, you can look in the classified forum of these boards, a lot of good deals there.

27mtaylor

Keep in mind that you pay a hefty shipping fee when you order live rock online. It still is often cheaper than the LFS though.

T

thomas712

Perhaps ordering some live rock or getting it from your LFS, but ordering base rock would save you tons of money, just try to find the calcium carbonate base rock. I ordered mine off the famous auction site.
Thomas