LIVE ROCK SALE in Chicago area

sarwiz100

I have about 200 lbs of live rock that I'll sell at about 1.25 / lb. asking 250.00 for all. This is still in the tank for sale. in Highland , In. Also have some fish and corals.
75 gallon tank and lid 40.00
Can be picked up at 9449 Kleinman Rd
Highland , In 46322
we are moving and it all
MUST GO!
Fish are a 3 inch yellow tang, a clarkii clown,a mandarin, a 7 stripe , and a large brittle star ( I'll probably have to get all the rock out to get that one.) and lots of pods. a frogspawn and many mushrooms, seapen, and xenia. There are lots of little critters in there too like the snails and crabs, etc. the qt has a clarkii clown in it also. The sand is also very live. Basically looking for an offer (or love donation) and get these to good homes. We have thousands invested and are getting out of the hobby due to time constraints.
email me at sarwiz at yahoo dot com
thank you.

sarwiz100

Originally Posted by reefer75
I am interested in all of your live rock. What kind is it?
send me your email and I'll send you what pictures I can. I believe most of it is Fiji

misteri2c

Originally Posted by sarwiz100
I have about 200 lbs of live rock that I'll sell at about 1.25 / lb. asking 250.00 for all. This is still in the tank for sale. in Highland , In. Also have some fish and corals.
75 gallon tank and lid 40.00
Can be picked up at 9449 Kleinman Rd
Highland , In 46322
we are moving and it all
MUST GO!
Fish are a 3 inch yellow tang, a clarkii clown,a mandarin, a 7 stripe , and a large brittle star ( I'll probably have to get all the rock out to get that one.) and lots of pods. a frogspawn and many mushrooms, seapen, and xenia. There are lots of little critters in there too like the snails and crabs, etc. the qt has a clarkii clown in it also. The sand is also very live. Basically looking for an offer (or love donation) and get these to good homes. We have thousands invested and are getting out of the hobby due to time constraints.
email me at sarwiz at yahoo dot com
thank you.
to bad Im so far , wish there was a way to ship , would take all you have in TN (etlouis@msn.con)

sarwiz100

rock is gone. I have corals and mushrooms and fish left. 1 yelloow tang, 1 royal gramma basslet, 2 clarkii clowns, 1 7 stripe, 1 cleaner goby. some frogspawn, anthellia, xenia, polyps, and a few other miscellaneous things left.best offer.

reefer75

I got the rock in the tank. I must say he has great stuff, and healthy fish. I could not have asked for a better deal. Thanks again. Do not be afraid to buy anything he has for sale!!