Live Rock Wanted.....

new-guy

Ilive In Illinois And Im Looking For Some More Live Rock Please Help Dont Want To Pay 5.99 Lb At Lfs

lconte17

Wow, 5.99LB at a LFS sounds pretty darn good to me. every where in CT/Mass charges 9.99- 12.99LB.
have u looked at any online sites to order rock? there are a few that u can purchase rock at like 3.00lb but then have to have it shipped

bizzmoneyb

Originally Posted by new-guy
Dont Want To Pay 5.99 Lb At Lfs
Im havin the same problem.. dont want to spend $100 on one freakin rock!!

renogaw

this site's live rock is decent enough, and great shipping. give them a try.
have u looked at any online sites to order rock?
don't get yourself in trouble suggesting this..this IS a business that sells live rock...

jtrzerocool

Originally Posted by BizzMoneyB
Im havin the same problem.. dont want to spend $100 on one freakin rock!!
LOL...i spent $116 on one picec of live rock that i bought out of a DT at a LFS...i think it was like a 20lb rock though...

lconte17

Originally Posted by renogaw
this site's live rock is decent enough, and great shipping. give them a try.
don't get yourself in trouble suggesting this..this IS a business that sells live rock...

i named no names. so it can include SWF.com LR
on another note, i do have 50lbs of LR. which has great coverage but i doubt shipping would be cheap... and i paid 12.00/lb so if i sold it it would prob end up being 5.00/lb

reefitup

One of the LFS here sells Figi for 2.85lb. Guess that's to get you in the door. It works too ;)
Good stuff too. Lots of greens, reds, coraline. Not crummy baserock with hints of color.
Too bad it's not more economical to ship it up there...

teresaq

Originally Posted by reefitup
One of the LFS here sells Figi for 2.85lb. Guess that's to get you in the door. It works too ;)
Good stuff too. Lots of greens, reds, coraline. Not crummy baserock with hints of color.
Too bad it's not more economical to ship it up there...
where are you? Thats cheap

S

saltycrab

I got about 60 lbs of Caribbean LR off FleeBay a while ago. It was like 2.10 a pound I think. Anyways it was shipped from Florida so I got it overnight using ground. It was all still most and full of life. Great deal.

reefitup

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
where are you? Thats cheap

South Jersey.
You'd think it wouldn't be that good at that price... but....