Live Rock

jeepman3sk

post a pic of your tank with the rock that you have. We might beable ot help you that way too. Ill post mine when I get back to school to take a pic.

jeepman3sk

what size tank and how many pounds of rock. i see somehting that i think u can do with the rock just one question you have a "L" shape that is that piece look like under your coral? im going to try to copy your pic and move the pieces around. I tried to pic but here if i can put it into words. Take that big piece ont he left and more it back then take the piece on the top witht hat green stuff on it adn have it between your middle rock that i number 5 make it so that there is the same hole that u have right now jsut bigger. If you can spread out hte rocks ont he right side bottom a little that rock that connects them might look better. that the rock with the dakr red stuff on it and put it near the front by it self and see if your clam can hook onto it. Make that your center piece. The first pic if is the befor epic the second one is the after pic i hope this helps u out a little its kind of hard to do this without actually moving the rocks. I have exactly what i want ot do in my head but yeah let me know if it helps. ill be up in akron (home/school) on sunday and ill send u a pick of my tank there I would send u a pic of my 75 but i did a really bad job on the rocks and it is very dirty and im embarsed to show it untill it is all fixed up.