Live Rock

S

sexyshrimp101

I was wondering if anyone has bought live rock from this site??? If yes, then do you like it (good size rocks, shape, color, etc.)??? My lfs is a little pricey on live rock and was thinking about buying it from here, but wanted to know what everyone who has it thought about it.
Thanks for any comments in advance :jumping:

jsteph24

I bought 45 lbs of the Live Fiji Rock from SWF.com. Couldn't have been more pleased with the rock! It was about a dozen good size pieces. All had good color and full of life! Keep seeing something new everytime i look at them. Highly recommended.

S

sexyshrimp101

YAY...I am so glad to hear that!!! :joy: I was reading the description on the site and wasn't sure if it would be good or not. I wanted to get live rock that would possibly have little surprises here and there, and wasn't sure by the way they washed them if there would still be anything left.
If anyone else has had experiences with the live rock, good or bad, I would like to hear about it!!!

xcdennisx

you prob best bet is to buy it from the site as lfs always have higher rates and you have no idea where its been

S

sexyshrimp101

SOLD!!!

From what i've seen at two different lfs', and the price they are selling it for, it's not worth it. The pieces don't look nice at all.