live rock.

stonedpimp

im about to buy live rock for a new fish tank. I was wondering what people thought was the best live rock to buy. Im leaning towards tonga lalo rock 36 lbs for $150 deliverd. Its uncured, I know you can cure it in a new tank, but how bad does it smell. any help would be appreciated.

tyr-sog

Yeah, I agree. Fiji IMO looks the best. Better hurry though with those restrictions it might become scarce.

1journeyman

Originally posted by Tyr-Sog
Yeah, I agree. Fiji IMO looks the best. Better hurry though with those restrictions it might become scarce.

What restrictions?

stonedpimp

waterfaller your tank is very nice. now im thinking about ordering fiji rock from here. 50 lbs for my 55 g. would that at least fill half the tank. how many lbs do you have in yours. dont want it to crowded yours looks nice. thanks for your help.

if you dont want a huge amount of rock taking up all your space, i would go with about 60 #'s or so, we have around 80-85 in ours, but like tons of rock :)

But see what no one tells u is despite its beuty and all that good stuff its expensive as hell, i mean ur paying out the @!! for it.