live sand/cheap/trade

langcjl

I have approx. 120# of live sand from a tank I took down tonight. This sand bed has been going for about two years and is very clean. It is southdown. I also have a 48" 4x55W JEBO reef light fixture with good bulbs that I will trade for a standard 48" flourescent light fixture, with bulbs (I need for an aggressive tank). I am not going to ship anything, pick up only. Sand is free, I just need $12 for the container I bought tonight. I will prob have a few extra chunks of live rock to throw in also. If someone local wants it come and get it. If you happen to be from Madison you could trade me a pound of EVP coffee beans.
langcjl@charter.net
Janesville, WI

loopy

darn........I live near Rice Lake...hour north of Eau Claire....if I was closer I would take your live sand and rock...and i'd pay you for it. Will be in LaX this weekend, but about as close as I can get right now. Poo.

unleashed

what a pitty I live in michigan but the lights i have are only 20 "maybe 24 "inch florescent anyways I have 3 of them..

finland

I live in Wausau, and have been looking for a 48 in pc fixture. I have a 48 in standard flourescent with a single bulb. If you would be interested in some sort of deal for the lights email me at snake2632@msn.com

langcjl

With the sand, water and extra pieces of live roch is all must weigh 200#. I can't ship it. Guess I will just dump it out tomorrow.:mad:

hoopty

Just curious if you still had the sand or if it was dumped? If you still have it I am interested. What will you ask for it?

langcjl

Hoopty, I still have it. I just cant dump it. I will give it to someone who needs it, I just want $12 for the container I bought to put it in or I would trade it for an old protien skimmer someone might have laying around. email me if you want it. langcjl@charter.net

jeffro63

Hi I live in Neenah, WI and starting a new salt water tank and looking for sand. I have sent you an email wanting the sand I can be there tomorrow evening if your still interested in getting rid of it. And I'll pay you $20 for the new container . Plus stop in Madison and pick up some coffee beans just let me know where I can pick them up at . Thank you very much hope to hear from you soon.