live stuff for sale asap

boadyboom

I am moveing and have to sell off my live stuff really soon=== I can sale it back to my local lfs but thought i would put it up here first my email is ttkaboy@yahoo to talk more and see pictures of whatever you need---here is what i have--- 2 percs, clarki clown, yellow tailed damsel 2 gold and black chromies, 5o lbs live fiji rock and 8 lbs of tonga rock. I can take pics if needed, pepermint shrimp, about 10 hermit crabs and bout 25 snails, 50 lbs live sand. I also work for fed ex so shipping could be pretty cheap as i could use my discounts. i would prefer a pickup here, i am in northern Utah davis county area. thinking about selling the eqiuptment as well, bak pak 2r, rio 1200, 2-228 rotating powerheads, 200 watt heater and a 150 watt heater, 2 timers for the lighting , and a double linear strip light system 36" 2 96 watt lamps ---1 96w true actinic 03 and 1 96w 10,000K,--- 2 3/4w lunar blue light moon glow light, with 2 cooling fans
anyone interested

T

tuningvis

ok ... so how much shipped to 98102
for
the tonga rock=8lbs
5 hermit
10 snails
?
:)

sponge

I can also get you a fantastic discount on moving interstate or iternational, email me for info....