liverock for sale-----cheap

little_d

I paypaled him the money for the LS too and promished to send me back the money but haven't seen it yet. Looks to me that I am not gonna see it :(

scubadoo

Originally Posted by little_d
I paypaled him the money for the LS too and promished to send me back the money but haven't seen it yet. Looks to me that I am not gonna see it :(
I posted a link several posts above where you can report this guy for internet fraud. Also, you can report hin at your local fbi office and they willnetwork with the one in Virginia. I beleive the local authorities will be quite interested given the number of folks harmed/scammed. GO FOR IT!!!
The only thing that will get this guys attention is heat...TURN IT UP!

scubadoo

Originally Posted by cynelson
Hey Scuba! If you get the chance email me the info. I have no problem helping out after seeing the lr for sale! I'm so mad! :mad:
You can most likely file a civil suit in small claims......since you are local. Most municipalities make it quite easy to do so and you do not need an attorney. Go down to City Hall or call and get the wheels in motion. If he sold you damaged goods, etc you may have a legitimate claim/suit.
You can also point out the rest of this and perhaps can assist others. They may be able to file a civil suit as well...and they can hook them up with the local authorities for criminal charges.
As I said...you guys need to unite and turn up the heat. Once the locals see this pattern they will spring into action if there is grounds to do so.

scubadoo

I forgot to mention if the mail system was used USPO...you can fille a fraud report with the post office. It is a very easy form to fill out. I believe it is available on-line..and plenty available at your local branch.

scubadoo

You can purchase criminal background info/report at find.intelius.com I beleive the cost is 20 bucks...and you can add civil background for an additional 13 if memory serves.
All you need is the name and address. I already have located this based on an email posted with last name, his signing of his posts with male/female first names. .and the city,state in his profile. You can also add a nation wide search/report for criminal activity. You can do this for both he and his spouse as male and female reside at the same address. I beleive you also get aliases, etc.
Pool your money and go for it! If he has a past history the local authorities may be quite interested.
Darn newbie...can you feel the heat? Do the right thing and either give these folks the items they paid for or send them their money back.