LiveRock in New Tank?

jabberjaws

I am new to this saltwater adventure and I have just setup my 29 gallon tank. I have a 400 skilter and a powerhead for circulation, argonite for substrate and I added some arag alive stuff the lfs said was real helpful in the cycling process. I have also added some live rock about 15 lbs.. I have read alot of yalls posts and I noticed you all were talking about little creatures appearing on the rocks at night with the lights off.Ijust was wondering if these creatures come with the live rock or do they grow with the cycling process. And if they grow how soon do you think I would see them, if they don't I am wondering if I got some bum live rock.... It is Fiji I was told. If it is bum guess I will be finding a new lfs... Any insight would be appreciated.

kris

These "creatures" are included in the rock package. (They better be considering what we pay for the junk!) You will see them soon enough. Although you never know what or when you'll see them!! I seem to have grass growing on my new stuff along with some big worms and moving twigs, and some feather dusters, no aptasia this time though. Sorry I don't know what half these things are yet, as I have only been keeping the stuff for about 6 or 7 months. Good Luck