Livestock for trade

dmcrete

Gosh My Tank Is Pretty Empty, would you please sell me some of this??/
my name is dennis dmcrete@northrim.net please let me know, you have beautiful creatures do you have mh i havt t5t5ho lighting is this lighting good enough for a beautiful tank such as yours??
thanks dennis

jeffro8332

yea dmcrete that lighting is good enough if you have enough obviously. i'm not big on selling livestock i would rather trade. but if you want i can try to put together a basic frag pack type deal i'll email you with details. do you have anything to swap?
j

dmcrete

i have two beautiful sakada turtles, or moneyLOL!!! i am just wanting to stock my tank that is about 1 year old and i love your creatures, just thought i would see if you might have time for a guy like me to beautify my aquarium, my kids love what i have now but WHEWwwww its exspensive i purchased 150 green eyed zoo frag and a feww yellow polups and sone umbrella corals WOW but nuttin like you have anyways can you help me out??
thanks dennis

crazy4reefs

i am defiantly interested in #10 and #11.. what is the coral in #6 and #9 ? i will post what i have available.
i have a lot of the green mushrooms

jeffro8332

C4R those two you want to know about are both leathers that i have. the first is a so called green finger leather but it isn't really that green the second is a type pf cabbage leather i think is is much larger than that pic right now i'll post a current pic later on tonight. i already have frags of that second leather and several of those pink rics. i really like all of those zoos and of course who wouln't want a piece of blasto. i think we could put together a pretty good swap if you want to.
you can email me or i'll just subscribe to this thread.
j

jeffro8332

C4R do you keep SPS? it looks like in that purple shroom pic there is some type of SPS growing there. what is that?
j

big boy69

jeffro8332, how about a nice size frag of that carnation in the bottom left lower part of your tank?
(if you're looking at it)
And some purple shrooms?
I could frag finger leather or something else.
I'll send you pics of my tank and you could let me know what would be suffice for a swap.
Let me have you e-maill addy to send you pics.
mine is dogodon@fast.net

jeffro8332

big boy is that what you think that is? i have no clue i bought it at the LFS for $7 and it was only about an inch tall with no other arms now it is freaking huge hold on i'll take a current pic.
j

big boy69

Sorry, i forgot all about this post.
I thought is was a pink carnation. I think what you have is some sort of leather with small polyps.

appyhrse

I am just starting with corals and are interested in any beginners and easy care. Please let me know if you have any that would fit my needs.
Kim

jeffro8332

Big boy yea i still don't know what that is but i will frag it.
Gold Stripe Lots o light and good water
appyhrse i would recommend finding people in you local area like a reef club or something lots of people have stuff they would probably give you. some stuff just isn't worth the cost of shipping IMO.