Lizard for trade for Live Rock? PA

spankey

I am unsure if this against the rules.. I looked for them, but could not find them.. I have a 3 month old baby bearded dragon that Iam trying to find a good home for.. Its 6 inches long and is sunburst yellow.. Very healthy... Reason for getting rid of him is that my 9 year old does not show intrest in him anymore... I don't have time to be taking care of all my tanks and a cat, dog and 2 young boys.....:rolleyes:
I would be willing to trade this lizard for say $50.oo worth of live rock? I would include the dragon, a 10 gallon tank, under tank heater , light and water dish..... Everything ready to go.. Full setup?
I would like this to be a local deal....I am in eastern PA and zip is 19512... I will drive 25 for free... Anything after that I will drive, but all I ask for is the money to replace gas.. LOL... Anyone interested let me know.. I can email a picture of her....
Again, I hope I am not breaking any rules? If so, Admin delete it and please accept my appology...
Spankey

jesatfis

im intrested, i think i can get you 10 lbs at that price intrested.
i live in yonkers ny
witch i belive is pretty close.
i would have to get the live rock though from the store but i want that bearded hed go great with everyone
contact at jesatfis@aol.com