Loc Line help please!!!

kstater

I am setting up a sump refugium and i do not really know how to utilize loc line. I have a queit one 3000 pump, and it has a 1 inch inside diameter outlet. I can just go to home depot and just buy PVC pipe fittings put, i want the two flare nozzles that shoot into the tank, pictures would be great. I want to utlize loc line please help!!!

viper_930

Loc lines aren't available in 1", so you could use 3/4" fittings instead. At the end of the output, scale it down from 1" to 3/4", add a pvc female threaded part, add the loc line male threaded part, maybe some loc line segments if you want it extended, then stick on the flare nozzle. HTH

kstater

so does the loc line extend from the pump all the way to the tank, do they sell that long of loc line?

viper_930

No, the loc line goes at the very end of the return line. Use PVC from the pump to the tank, then attach the loc line parts at the end.

cgrant

I have the line loc on my 210 coming off the returns, it is very nice, makes for a clean install and it is also nice to be able to point and adjust the returns.