75gal tank 48x18
homemade stand
48"CustomSeaLife PowerCompact w/ moonlites
Berlin HO protein skimmer
5gal Instant Ocean
$375 for everything
No Shipping Please

tlk

I would prefer to sell everything in one shot. If I don't get any takers, I will follow up and consider selling just the light.

pit

would you be willing to meet half way? i live in norhern nj. shipping isnt an option, but would consider driving to meet you someplace.. let me know either way. joe

tlk

i do not want to break things up (for now). if i can't sell it as a set, i will create a new post with the individual items listed

lawrence

good morning TLK, I dont know if this intrest you, I have lots and lots of jewelry, I used to wholesale to the trade, If you had intrest in a trade I could offer you a fantastic value. I have a huge selection of items. If you like jewelry or want to give to someone who does you will be more than pleased Thanx Lawrence

tlk

Originally posted by lawrence
good morning TLK, I dont know if this intrest you, I have lots and lots of jewelry, I used to wholesale to the trade, If you had intrest in a trade I could offer you a fantastic value. I have a huge selection of items. If you like jewelry or want to give to someone who does you will be more than pleased Thanx Lawrence

Thanks for the offer Lawrence, but since i don't have an eye for that sort of thing, I wouldn't know what kind of deal I would be getting. I would prefer cash :)

dirkdaplr

Please keep me informed if you plan to break up and sell b/c I live in southern mich and would be interested in skimmer, lights, and filter if you have. check profile for e-mail address.