LODISCO's Office Tank

lodiscolee

55 gl - had at home for 4-5 yrs - had house for sale ( and it finally sold in Dec ) so I moved it to my office where its been for almost a year - has had some ups and downs but I am looking forward to getting my next home and going bigger and better.
As of now I have live sand and a ton of live rock - a big CUC - hermits, snails, emerald crabs, sally light foot, 2 big serpent stars ( 1 green 1 black ) a cuccumber - ony fish is a blue damsel that has been in the tank for about 2 yrs now - only remaining fish - the others seem to disapear ( no trace of them at all ).
As for corals I have a leather - thanks to some hermits playing how high can we climb this am when the lights came on - 1 stock is laying on its side in the picture - a frog spawn, some button polyps (green and brown), a candy cane and some zoos and one I am not to sure of in the last picture - got it as a extra when I got the Zoos and frog spawn so if someone can give me a clue it would be helpful.

lodiscolee

Oh – it got stirred up – was a big pain – it settled down quick over night then I put the rock back in the next day once I could see the inside of the tank – had the rock in a bunch of totes with the corals with most of the original water but did about a 30-40% water change. It was kind of crazy doing it that way but I had guys coming to replace carpet and paint on Monday so it had to move over the weekend. I should add a note here – the tank is a 55 gl but it only had about 30 gl or so – I was surprised when I was empting it – had enough jugs to handle 55 but only used 20 gls worth – the rest was in the totes with the rock and stock.