lol fox news

reefraff

Is that the best the lamestream media can come up with against Fox
Looks like Fox's ratings are really beginning to rattle the liberal elitists.

nysharkbait

Originally Posted by reefraff
http:///forum/post/3175391
Is that the best the lamestream media can come up with against Fox
Looks like Fox's ratings are really beginning to rattle the liberal elitists.
I was thinking the same thing. While reading it, I thought it was gonna say "the crowd was small, not large as Fox said." But no, it's "wrong video."
Weak. MSNBC and the rest of those pathetic news agencies must be getting tired of watching Fox kill them in ratings.

dragonzim

Just looks like they decided they had to resort to lying to make people think that wacko Palin is more popular than she really is.

darthtang aw

Originally Posted by DragonZim
http:///forum/post/3175397
Just looks like they decided they had to resort to lying to make people think that wacko Palin is more popular than she really is.

Palin goes on Oprah, draws the largest viewership ratings in the last 2 years...
Palin goes on Hannity draws over 4 million viewers. Giving his show the highest cable news show rating for the day, His ratings were HIGHER THAN EVERYONE COMBINED with the exception o'reilly.
The book sold 300,000 copies on the first day alone. It was the number 1 selling book on amazon. 1.6 million copies printed.....
Yeah, she is not popular at all....considering books sales are down for the year as a whole and many don't even read non-fiction anymore.....

mantisman51

While I think she's too thin-skinned to be serious candidate for prez, I do like her story and her political views. She is polling nearly identical to Obama, and that's with the lying, wacko, extremist New York based media trashing her daily. Those folks on the East side of the Hudson who hate her so badly are far more disliked by the rest of us "unwashed masses" and the more they trash her, the more serious a contender they make her.

reefraff

I think her true value is as a king maker. If she supports a candidate it's going to carry a lot of weight. What I like about her is she drives the pin headed elitists nuts. For all their attacks on her she is more qualified to be president than their boy obama.