Long lasting problem

alex.m

Well... Started in August 3rd in a very common sense of word "started" got the tank (75)(reef) cycle it for a month had a clean up crue added a few damsels..... got rid of them(all alive) started getting a "real" fish: Maroon clown, yellow tang and two green cromis.... here is where fun begins. One day added a royal gramma --->white spots---> 7 days---> died---> and i couldn't find anything that could be possibly left out... Okey... waited a week and went to get a hippo! was very exited but... --->white spots---> 7 days---> died---> and i couldn't find anything that could be possibly left out... flame angel---> same result... mandarin gobi---> don't ask....cow fish---> fed one morning ---> next found a sceleton of it... reffered to a message board ---> got a few anwers that didn't really help any but i I did as was said 10000 water changes .,etc..
my next and i think last buy was from SWF.com ... you guess--- blonde naso... I don't know if i should continue b/c you all know that some things just don't change.... Sad.
well this is just a beginning...
accross the room i have a 54 g corner unit reef set up ( thanks to WAMP)at the approx. same time. haven't had any problem ever... 2 perculas, 2 b/w perculas , 2 purple firefish. 3 anemones., and hey I know you won't beleive this ... a SEA APPLE ----> 4 months ---> no problem.
here is what i run my 75 on:
ro water
2X250w radium MH 20000K
125g sump
prizm skimmer
2X1200 powerheads
uv(sometimes)
100 lb cc
150lb lr
some corals
hell of a clean up crue( i think if I was a fish i that tank i would be afraid to fall asleep b/c i would either get pregnant or eaten... who knows)
but anyway about 10 austrea snails, 10 hermits and 3 em. crabs.
I am sure i have an ich there
Water params: sg 0.021-0,023
Ni 0
Na 0
am 0
my LFS amased how do i keep pars so good they are testing it and write it to a little chart they have on my name
now here is a question
should i just stop fighting all this and get into collecting a poststamps or anything like that?
I am not a guy that gives up easy.
anybody??? help!!!!

alex.m

currently my originals maroon yellow tang two cromis no simptoms on them and i did QT all my fish
Hey russianspy
what is dva zelenic listka??
do you have any kind of instant messaging?

cnlight

How long did you quarentined them for. If you still have the ick in the tank, then maybe, if you can, tank out all the fish in the display tank put them in the qt tank and then just wait out the ick until it dies from not having a host. Or you could just wait six weeks like jwtrojan44 said. I am not sure what else to do, just wait and see what happens. Patience is important in this hobby, and don't give up, it will get better.

alex.m

thanks i think i am gonna do it. just wait it out. personally i do not see any other way. and i learned one really good thing:
MORE WORK YOU DO IN YOUR TANK

[hr]
LESS IT HELPS
thank you.