Long time no see...

ryebread

Hi there peoples - wow, a lot has changed around this place, but there's still a lot that hasn't. That's a good thing.
I figured I would pop in and see what was going on around good old swf.com.
Here's what's been going on with me lately - Meet Ava, my 6 month old little princess:

tangman99

Well, congratulations! Cute little girl. Catch us up with what you've been doing. Did you follow the Police Officer route? Seem to remember you were on big time into religion also and quite involved with your church.

scotts

Talk about a voice from the past! Yes there have been many changes and some members you might remember are not here anymore, but some of us oldtimers still are. Do yeah, how about the updates?

scotts

OOps, forgto to say congrats on your doll. She is GORGEOUS. And do photogenic, who would have guessed that about your kid huh!? :jumping:

lovethesea

Where the heck have you been?? It is great to see you back. I of course want to see more of your great photography!! Especially your beautiful new
little princess. Congrats!! :joy:
Turn or burn still up??

ophiura

Well at least you've been busy

And done a great job BTW! She's a beauty, well deserving of her princess title!
Glad to see your name pop up...for a moment I thought for sure it was an old thread that got bumped

ryebread

Howdy thar...I knew I'd see some familiar faces pop up. You guys have some great memories too.
Nope...I didn't end up becoming a police officer. I went through all the testing, but some other things opened up. I actually helped start a Vineyard Church on the west side of Cincinnati with a few folks and we've seen a large amount of growth over the past 2 years. They decided to bring me on staff full time as a teaching pastor about 9 months ago. Things are going really well there...gotta admit I cringe when I hear you say "religion" though. I'm not too much for religion...too much "man" and not enough God. I do however try to educate the masses on removing religion from God...that's always fun.
Enough about that crap.
I play dodgeball professionally...you're just going to have to trust me on that one.
I'm obsessed with cooking.
I am very tattooed now. Promise.
I...own...a...mini...van. That one was hard.
I like doing it with my wife...a lot.
That's me in a nutshell...help I'm in a nutshell.

T

tizzo

Ryebread...
How you doing?? Glad to see your still around. Miss your photos as Love mentioned...
I remember you had a forum that quit working. Did you manage to get it or another up and running again??
If so, lemme know,
tizzo@carolina.rr.com
Little cutie-pa-tootie ya got there.