Look alike contest

bradttu

Originally posted by joerdie
bradttu: you look a lot like chandler from friends (matthew perry i think)

My wife says that too. I REALLY look like him in my contacts.

belothsurf

I've been told a good bit that I look like Simon Cowell from American Idol. I've been told more times than that, that I have his personality. I have to agree a little with the latter.......anyway.....

belothsurf

It's a stretch, I know, but if I was minus the facial hair and had a scowl.................naaaahhhh....I'm better looking......:D

belothsurf

I'm having a hard time uploading that pic....says it's too big.....glad I didn't try a

[hr]
pic of me.....:hilarious ....another one, only half

[hr]
.....:nervous:

belothsurf

Yeah, the first one was a jpeg, said it needed to be smaller than 500x500......not sure what that means, probably the way I formatted it off my scanner....tried uploading in tif...that didn't work either....I'm close to clueless when it comes to my scanner and uploading and downloading stuff and formatting....

cptn howdy

Originally posted by bradttu
belothsurf - you look like Judd from Real World San Francisco

you watch the real world???

bradttu

Originally posted by Cptn Howdy
you watch the real world???

Yeah, when I was in junior high. I'm 25 now. I don't watch it anymore. It's gotten so stupid. The first few seasons were good.
By the way, Judd is on the right in this shot. He used to have facial hair. This is the only one I could find when I searched.

bradttu

Originally posted by spun710
i've been told by many i look like alicia silverstone...i'll find a pick a lil later

Please do