Look at these little guys I found in the overflow

sweetdawn

baby bangias how cute can i have one
they are bengia cardinals arent they hard to tell kind of blurry still totally cool find

jam marine

Wow Jamnman,thats wild baby banji cardinals,i have a pair that have young ones often,but sorry to report they become fish food
tank looks really nice.

kdfrosty

Jamnman-
Have you contemplated keeping some sort of an urchin? In the wild Banggai frye will hid and stay within an urchins spines for protection.
Do you plan on raising the frye? Thought about selling or trading a few of them after they've been raised? I would definitely be interested and dont live terribly far away.

jamnman

Originally Posted by KDFrosty
Jamnman-
Have you contemplated keeping some sort of an urchin? In the wild Banggai frye will hid and stay within an urchins spines for protection.
Do you plan on raising the frye? Thought about selling or trading a few of them after they've been raised? I would definitely be interested and dont live terribly far away.
If I could catch the parent I would defiantly try to put her in a safe place where they could be raised.
If I see more in the overflow I will put them in the six gallon also.

jamnman

Originally Posted by popnfrresh
Thats awesome. How hard is it for them to breed? Is it harder than clownfish?
I hear they are as easy as guppies to breed not sure though.

fishieness

i hear they are extreamly easy to breed, the only problem is, telling the difference between a male and a femal. I heard that you cannot tell...... is this true? I would love to try breeding fishies,and these would be a good start i would think

jamnman

Originally Posted by fishieness
i hear they are extreamly easy to breed, the only problem is, telling the difference between a male and a femal. I heard that you cannot tell...... is this true? I would love to try breeding fishies,and these would be a good start i would think
I cant tell the difference either I just got lucky.