Look what was in my yard......

sandman12

Yeah he doesnt know much about sw aquaria. Seascape is a very nice place but the prices r rediculous just under the fish bowl. The best place for coral in saraota is coral connections. The best place for fish would probably be Jeffs pet place which is sad to say becuase his fish arent that great, but everyone else has worse fish or overpriced.
chadillac, r u aprat of ACROS? its a sarasota reef club, we just had our meeting on the 21st. e-mail me to find out more about coral connections.
milkmanf12@aol.com

chadillac

Yeah I know Seascape is a bit high but the thing is they quarintine all the fish before they sell anything. Ive never been to Jeff's. Maybe I'll check it out. I'll send you an e-mail on the club. Thanks for the info.

sandman12

Yeah, i dunno its a chance with jeffs but decent price on most fish. Most of seascapes fish r good but price is high.

cartman101

SANDMAN!!!!becareful at jeffs!!They told me i can place a baned cat shark in my 55gal!!!And they told me the shark can live in the 55gal for 8months!!

cartman101

:rolleyes: They just want money!
!Well iam getting a 125gal this christmas from petland.And iam getting the shark around october.

sandman12

Cool. pet kingdom has some pretty cheap tanks. How old r u? what school do u go to (if any at all) name, etc.

cartman101

YO!you remember me! iam the old lionfish28!Ben compton!My computer had a bad virus and had to get it fixed and now iam back!How much is petkingdoms tanks?I cant find that pet store

sandman12

o, hey. They have a 210 drilled (if htey still have it) for like $800 or so. Its on 14th street. Look it up in the phone book.

cartman101

$800!!!thats prettycheap!Anyways jeff told me i could put a shark in my 55gal or i could but a BLK EDGE MORAY EEL in my tank.the eel only cost $25.And its the eel in the same tank with the green moray.I have a Chainlink eel,striped puffer,volitan lion,and a diamond goby which i want to get rid of because its so #@%$ up!

cartman101

ya,and dont go to jeffs to ask advice because they told me if i have a 150gal tank i can put a green moray eel in the tank!

cartman101

Originally posted by DjBabylove
Pet Kingdom does have cheap tanks but dont ask them for advice and the liverock there is way expensive.

are there Live stock cheap?Such as any other pets besides fish?

cartman101

Originally posted by Cartman101
ya,and dont go to jeffs to ask advice because they told me if i have a 150gal tank i can put a green moray eel in the tank!

Wait,they said 180gal.

djbabylove

Originally posted by hardasaroc
hey djbabelove do you go to manatee?

No , I dont go to Manatee. I guess you are talking about the high school or maybe the community college. My son is starting Lee this year though.
:cheer:

stoy

I know this is an old thread but but I used to go to Dead Kingdom but quit after theprices went up every week and everything was stressed half to death before they tried to nit it by pinning it against the glass. Now I go to KD's on SR70. If you are still in the hobby give them a try. They know a LOT and are extremely reasonably priced.