Lookin for "24" pc's

backcountr

i have a 24 in pc by coralife takes 2 65 watt bulbs and haas led
butneeds bulbs and 1 led light is burned out(cant see that it wouls be more than $5 to fix would like to get 60 shiped

fishguy77

If any of you still has 24" PC lighting fixtures to get rid of, I'd be interested... Looking to convert my 20 gallon tank over to SW, but want to get at least something that fits two bulbs.
e-mail me at wdyeung@hotmail.com if you have something.
Thanks

costa13

I have a Custom Sea Life 24" PC it has 2x65w bulbs and 2 moonlights and a fan. One is an actinic and the other is a premium daylight. It is 1 1/2 years old and the bulbs are 4 months old.
Let me know habeckere@mchsi.com

costa13

$75 or any reasonable offer. It comes with legs also. There is 3 plugs one for the moonlights and one for each 65 watt bulb.

costa13

Where can I find an estimate? my zip is 36527.
It uses 1x65w 10,000k Premium-Daylight and1x65w Ultra-Actinic They both have square bases. I still have the boxes the bulbs came in when I origanlly bought the fixture.

joebob7

im in 87144
what are the dimensions of the box it will come in?? if the length around the box at the thickest part is under 84" its a regular package(according to the usps)
if it weighs 10 pounds and it is a regular package it would cost around $15 for 2 day priority mail
would you take $60 for the light