Lookin for a specific fish

monsinour

I was browsing around as my wife and I are almost ready to place our first order with you guys and we were looking for a specific fish. We are looking for a Crossosalarias macrospilus, One Spot Blenny. We are not looking for a three spot or a tail spot. Specifically the latin name above. The one spot is on the back close to the head. Any idea if you will ever get this fish instock?

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
We'll look into it. We don't really do special orders so it would have to be something that had popular appeal.
You mean you've been here all this time and have never ordered?
Cheers,
Scott

monsinour

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saltwaterfish.com http:///forum/thread/383972/lookin-for-a-specific-fish#post_3362964
We'll look into it. We don't really do special orders so it would have to be something that had popular appeal.
You mean you've been here all this time and have never ordered?
Cheers,
Scott
Yes, Every time the 25% off or $99 free shipping offers have occured, my family have been low on cash. Been waiting for something special or a really good deal to place the first order. the $25 gift certificate has been burning a hole in my pocket. I dont want to order from your competitors as I want to give to the company that has given me so much by providing these message boards. Not that I am begging you, but please get this fish in so that we can order from you guys.
edit : and while i am here, you need to get more exotic zoos in stock. Zoos are my thing and I love the wierd to "wtf" is that ones. Magician zoos are awesome and I would think that more than myself would order them if you had them. They look something similar to these:

monsinour

I know its a holiday so no one is prolly at work, but any news on the fishy? Post or PM me plox with news.

saltwaterfish.com

Administrator
Staff member
you need to email customer support: support @saltwaterfish.com
This isn't the place for this request.
We will try to find it if we think it is economically viable and is appropriate for our clientele and is appropriate for our 14 day guarantee.
I can't answer that now.
We are always looking for cool looking zoanthids that we can get large quantities of. If you know of anyone aquaculturing them in quantity, and wants to sell wholesale, we'd love to hear from them.
Thanks
Scott