Looking for 180 gallon and up in Iowa

bayliner87

We are looking for a 180 to 250 or so gallon tank. Would like tank, stand, and light. Will be a FOLR tank. We will come and get it and will consider driving a reasonable distance. Thanks. :happyfish :happyfish :happyfish

jakebtc

hey bayliner im in iowa have u tried calling aquatic environments in davenport?? they usually have some used stuff also do u have a tank at all right now????

bayliner87

We will have to check it out. Do you know the phone number? We do have a 45 gallon reef tank. Thanks for the info.

jakebtc

563-445-3687 they're open from like 10-7 on sunday like 12-3 or something. the owners name is ADAM he's like 27 real cool guy.

cougar

Still looking for a tank. I have a 240 gal 8ft long tank, stand, and canopy. All in perfect condition. What I used for lights were 2 48" compacts, they are Jebo with 4 65watts per light. So a total of 520 watts for a 240 tank, perfect for fish only. Pick up only in Cedar Rapids.

pontius

bayliner, I bought a 180 about a month and a half ago. the lfs set up a truck sale through All Glass Aquariums. they said that All Glass is readily willing to do this. I got my tank for 40% less than retail. I already had everything else, but EVERYTHING on their truck (including stands, canopies, overflows, sump, etc) were at that same discount.
you should ask your lfs about getting All Glass to do such a sell, if there is interest enough in your community, it shouldn't be a problem.