Looking for 265 gallon tank in Tampa FL

nine28girl

Hi all, out growing my 95 gallon wave tank - looking for a 265 someone is ready to part with. Willing to drive outside Tampabay area.
Thanks,
Samantha

nine28girl

Hi Ben, I haven't decided if I am going to sell it or not - if I do I can let you know first if you want. I just wish I could find my 265g!!!! Getting anxious :jumping:

ags

Obviously not a 265 or 180 but I have a 125 gallon tank for sale. It has been up and running for 4 years. It has several fish, coral and inverts. Not sure if I want to sell the lighting and equipment with the tank but that is negotiable if you are interested. W/D, protein skimmer, MH lighting and chiller.
email: bagliano@josepherlaw.com

nine28girl

Originally Posted by Ags
Obviously not a 265 or 180 but I have a 125 gallon tank for sale. It has been up and running for 4 years. It has several fish, coral and inverts. Not sure if I want to sell the lighting and equipment with the tank but that is negotiable if you are interested. W/D, protein skimmer, MH lighting and chiller.
email: bagliano@josepherlaw.com
Thanks for the offer Ags, I do appreciate it but I really have my heart set on 265 gal. A 180 is like the absolute minimum I want to do because now I have a 95. Again though I do appreciate the offer.
Sam

chefben

Please email me. I got a buddy looking to sell his 240g. He's about an hour north of tampa. Or at least give me your email so i can email you. Thanks!!!
-ben

nine28girl

Originally Posted by chefben
Please email me. I got a buddy looking to sell his 240g. He's about an hour north of tampa. Or at least give me your email so i can email you. Thanks!!!
-ben
Hey Ben, Sorry, I haven't been on in a couple days - my email is slk928@hotmail.com
Sam