looking for 48" compacts

tomh

ill have a coralife 4X65 watt setup in a few weeks...the bulbs are about 6 months old for the 10 k and the actinics will need replacing....Im in PA....
Originally Posted by teeithigh16
anyone have new or newer 48" compact light for sale?
thanks!

teeithigh16

looking for something quicker. "fostering" two condi's with only 15W florescents. afraid they wont make it if I wait that long....
how much though?

zepzoso

Hi I have a Coralife Model 53408 that is in perfect working order $200 plus shipping. It is boxed and ready to ship. Used about 9 months. Email me And I can give you my number and we can talk.
Thanx
Mark

hot883

Originally Posted by teeithigh16
looking for something quicker. "fostering" two condi's with only 15W florescents. afraid they wont make it if I wait that long....
how much though?
PC's will not be good enough for the anemones!!

tomh

hot883...that is not necessarily true....and please explain why instead of just firing something out there....let them know why you think they wont.

watson3

Originally Posted by hot883
PC's will not be good enough for the anemones!!
Pretty sure that 260w of PC would be ok for two condis....

5.0stang

just stickin up for hot but i didnt know people still kept anemones under pc. For a condy and bta's you will get by but if you dont ever want to buy another set of lights get a MH so you can keep a carpet later in life

teeithigh16

would be interested in knowing why PC's wouldnt be enough. every store in my area has said that 260 of PC would be more than enough. hope i am getting good info. oddly enough, the condi's have been doing quite well with only two 15's. I am very surprised... they have both found a "home", are eating well, and seem quite happy. I have purchased coralife 260W aqualight, new, for $150. Seemed like too good of a deal to pass up. it should arrive by tuesday, but if this isnt enough for condi's or some future BTA's, your input would be appreciated!
thanks to all.

teeithigh16

Stang-
what do you mean about the carpet later in life... not the most experienced person in the hobby... could you elaborate?
thx

switches

I have the Lights your looking for48" odyssea pc 12,000K day lightsand antic blue's with 4 blue l.e.d's all have seperate plugs and two fans built in.
$125.00 plus shipping switches442(@)verizon<dot>net
Let me know