looking for a blue sponge

reefkprz

I have a slew of things that I can frag, I am interested in trading a piece of just about anything for a blue sponge. up here they are nearly impossible to find locally and honestly I dont trust most of the local places handeling procedures.
if anyone has a blue sponge piece they would be willing to trade for something let me know what your interested in.
also interested in other uncommon sponges, list 'em if you got 'em.

R

rcreations

I got a cool bright green fluorescent sponge growing on my ricordea mushroom rock. Don't know how it got there. It wasn't there when I bought the rock. I think it likes the shade from the mushroom. But the sponge is tiny right now.

A

alexmir

I got a blue halimeda sponge(i think that the name?) I had a
large piece, had a rock slide, and now have 3 pieces. One is around 2" wide by 2" talll. it has been in my tank for around 5 months, and is very healthy. Iver even seen some growth out of it.
theres also a smaller chunk i could send with it. Here is a VERY unclear pic of it, which is also from about 4 months ago.
http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/l.../tank005-3.jpg

shaunalynna

I'd be interested in some sponge for my tank. Colored is great but anything is welcomed. Pics would like to be seen. Let me know what you have please.