looking for a larger fish to add now...

90reefkepr

AM i able to get a blue tang that is larger then the one i have now for may tank... the one i have now is 3/4 - 1"
or is there another large very docile fish someone can suggest cause my cleaner wrasse is going crazy with nobody to clean

dogstar

I normally dont tell ppl. not to do certain things but in this case I think you should take the cleaner wrasse back to the store. If a 1 inch tang is the biggest fish you have there is no way you can add enough fish fast enough to keep the wrasse healthy. Its not the size that matters its the number of fish they can clean. There is a thread farther down the line about the cleaner wrasse. wait until you have more healthy fish. All fish dont let them clean them anyway. You can add a small yellow tang or two and a kole. and thats about it as far as fish that grow large goes for a 90 gl. the blue can get 8 to 10 inches. But you can add plenty more fish that dont grow more than 3 or 4 inches. But add them slow so your bio load dont get out of control.

90reefkepr

the cleaner wrasse is eating the food i give it and 2 fish i have which are bigger then the hippo but i would like to get another fish larger then them so he wont wonder around and act stupid.

gati

what are the fish you currently have in the 90gl? I've always enjoyed copperband butterflies.

90reefkepr

my lfs said that butterfly fish are not reef safe because they will nip at cooral and anenomes.
FISH
2 ocellaris clowns
5 blue green reef chromis
1 royal gramma
1 diamond watchmen goby
1 algea/sailfin blenny
1 small blue tang
1 common cleaner wrasse
INVERTS
40 turbo/astrea
15 dwarf blue leg hermits
15 scarlet hermits
2 skunk cleaner shrimp
7 peppermint shrimp
1 coral banded shrimp
1 emerald crab
1 lettuce nudibranch
3 large featherdusters (+ about 20 tiny ones that come with the rock)
1 long tentacle anenome
1 orange linka star
1 serpent star
CORAL
6 green ricordeas
3 bullseye mushroom
1 medium colony button polyps
1 toadstool mushroom leather
1 thin finger leather