looking for a new fish

bruner54

i have a 150 gallon reef tank i have a dwarf fuzzy lionfish a yellow tang a cuban hogfish and a red corris wrasse im looking for my next fish that is reef safe would work with this group of fish yet i want a fish that is really cool looking. Im looking for any ideas. Thanks in Advance.

bruner54

i have one in my 20 gallon and i plan on moving it to my 150 sorry i didnt mention it but i love my gold stripe maroon clown

bruner54

well there not but he hasnt eaten my shrimp or crab and its been at least a month maybe when he gets bigger but i was talking about more along the lines of coral safe should have specified that sorry.

bruner54

Originally Posted by niskyvaulter
http:///forum/post/2738677
if you dont care about the shrimp then maybe a hawkfish, or a bluejaw or a crosshatch, if you have the $$.
i dont care about the shrimp i only got them to get rid of the aptaisia and they have already done that crosshatch would be awesome but way to much and a hawkfish or a bluejaw would be cool i was thinking about a humu trigger but idk if there to aggressive for my tank i was also thinking about an angel but idk if theyll eat my corals.