Looking for a Reef tank with full setup!!

joshd123

I am looking for a Reef tank with full setup that is around 300 or 400 miles of Arkansas. I will buy really any size tank. Let me know of ya hear of anything or know of another forums board from another state that has some good deals. Thanks for any help!!

unleashed

Originally Posted by Joshd123
hehe 1300 miles is more like 21 hours!!! What ya got for sale?
my ex lives in batesville for him its a 13 hr one way lol.. as for what i got i listed in just below its posted as 150 reef contents for sale in mich .i decided if i can get a decent price ill sell it all

joshd123

Well, if you are driving at 100 MPH that is Miles Per Hour you could make the 1300 mile trip in 13 hours. But, you would probley get a ticket and a free trip to jail. It is probley a 1300 mile round trip. Lets do some math. 1300 miles / 60 miles per hour = 21.6666666666666666667. So, If you was looking at a 1300 mile round trip + a few gas stops and bathroom brakes that would = about 13 hours one way or 26 hours for a round trip.
What is the price you was wanting for everything?

unleashed

email sent and 60 mph??? mich has 70 speed limit most of the way
and ya know its hard to break that habit once you cross borders

xbenx92713

also if you get a radar you can do 90...worth the extra $60.00 hehe... if you come up this way i have a 120gal setup w/55fuge.. the whole shabang...734-341-3095...sorry unleashed...you should buy both of our setups lol :)

reefn4life

Originally Posted by unleashed
email sent and 60 mph??? mich has 70 speed limit most of the way
and ya know its hard to break that habit once you cross borders

we can do 80 around here and get away with it on the highways

unleashed

Originally Posted by reefn4life
we can do 80 around here and get away with it on the highways

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we're not suposed to admit that