Looking for Blue Shrooms

crazy4reefs

not looking for anything special. i figured i would just see what people had to offer.. i am not a member of the boston reefer. i always wanted to check it out i just didnt know if i could be in it because i am in NH.maybe you could give me more info and talk about a trade maybe. you can
e-mail me at Gage04204@aol.com thanks, Sue

hi I'm also interested in any frags i love those blue shrooms I'd like some red ones to if anyone has any. i can only purchase as I don't have much in my tank yet but I do have a small colt coral about 1" or so.Pleaseeeee let me know to. thanks

crazy4reefs

unfortunately i do not have red mushrooms, i am looking for them myself but if you like i could send you a couple of the blue mushrooms and probably throw in a green stripe shroom also.. you just have to pay for shipping... let me know ok

daceman89

Originally posted by crazy4reefs
unfortunately i do not have red mushrooms, i am looking for them myself but if you like i could send you a couple of the blue mushrooms and probably throw in a green stripe shroom also.. you just have to pay for shipping... let me know ok

I am very interested. i will pay shipping. i would love the blues and you can throw in a green stripe if you like.
Email Daceman89@aol.com

barry cuda

Crazy, I'd love to get my hands on a couple of those blues - they're gorgeous. I don't have anything to trade at the moment, but would you entertain a cash offer? You can contact me at cvonseggern *at* satx.rr.c o m (munged the address to avoid harvesting...I'm sure you can read between the lines :) ) if you're interested.

himandher

by now I doubt you have any blue shrooms left. But I would gladly pay shipping as well. We have a new tank so nothing really to trade. Just a ton of BORING green shrooms. Let me know. :joy:

tamsam

hello, i am also looking to buy some blue and/or green mushrooms. I cannot trade anything due to just really starting. please let me know if you have any or will have any in the near future. thanks

rickyh24

I got some nice red/green striped i would like to trade for some blues or purples. they are taking over my tank so i have some nice pieces i can part with. email is rickyh24@yahoo.com
i will post a pic later

sweetreef

I will have alot of these to cough up this spring they are growing like weeds let me know if you want some....On rocks are not

T

tuningvis

hey sweetreef let me know i'm only a state away and would love to get some of those shrooms ..
maybe when those are ready we could trade some green stripe shrooms
if you dont have them

sweetreef

sure thing tam and tuningvis....Hey Tuningvis i go to seattle all the time i do alot of work up there iam in a oregon reef club and there are people from seattle and all over washington that are in the club email me if you want more info dna70@comcast.net..

sweetreef

in that pic you cant really see it but there is one right next to that one it a baby from that one see when they move they leave a piece of its foot behind and that piece of its foot growns another one...

crazy4reef do you still have some blue shrooms and the green stripe. i have a couple of colt coral frags if your interested im in DE. they would do ok shipped postal express mail wouldn,t they the post office says it gets there overnite. i can't afford some of these shipping prices and coral thats on ---- . and if anyone else is interested i have 2 of the colts right now and i have some regular shrooms.
Kathy

crazy4reefs

if you would like to wait until the weather warms up some i can ship you the mushrooms(2 blue and 2 green stripe) priority mail which is 2 or 3 day and it will be a lot cheaper, all you will have to pay for is shipping.
Sue
BTW, i would of loved to help everyone but things have been hectic lately and i dont have an overload of shrooms, yet anyway ! :)