Looking for CB female kuda horses

flower

I'm so frustrated, it seems nobody has any for sale. So I'm hopeful somebody here will know somebody to contact to get them. I did find some places from the UK...but how can they deliver overnight????

flower

Update:

I found them!!!

I ordered 2 females, they are juveniles, so they will be much smaller then the males already in there.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverado61 http:///t/397090/looking-for-cb-female-kuda-horses#post_3538389
Awesome! The hunt is over! Time to round up all the ponies! How's the other tank looking?

Hi,

Quite nice, the bright orange is spreading, I still see some patches of hair algae near the top by the light...but the last time I pulled up the cyanobacteria, it hasn't come back...the small patches here and there that was left behind are still there...it's hard to get it all, but it isn't spreading. I'm doing 4g water changes a day, and 2g on the Kuda tank...to make sure it doesn't get in the same condition as the 90g, an ounce of prevention and all of that.

The lady contacted me and said she has a storm by her...we do too, so rather then chance the box to be delayed, she said she won't ship until Thursday if the weather permits...then they will arrive on Friday. Fingers crossed.

flower

The new horses are scheduled to arrive this morning before 10:30...I got an e-mail telling me they were on the way. I am so nervous, I hate this part....making sure they arrive safe, and then the white knuckles of worry if they will eat and not be too stressed out. Once I see them eat I know they are okay...but there is no sense in trying to feed them until this evenings feeding....I will post pictures if I can get my camera to work.

flower

Well I couldn't get pics as they acclimated, the camera was deader than a doornail, and the recharge light was still amber when they arrived. However I have some pictures, and as usual not very good ones, a photographer I'm not...

It's been some time since the horses came out to hang out on the columns...they have been playing carousel around it since I released the girls. They are big mature horses, I was expecting juveniles. The boys are HAPPY.

Here is one of the girls...The male is below her bending over backwards...LOL

Both females.

Since I had the camera out....Here are some pictures of the 90g...I tried to get a good shot of the bright orange...

A big boy decided to pose for me.