Looking for DANCERS. . .anyone here ballroom or latin dance ?

mayo

another pic. . .
isnt she gorgious ? We've been dating and dancing together for over 2 years now. And now we are both getting into Salt Water aquariums.

purity

come on you prancing prancers!! mayo's over here trying to represent and NOBODY does a lil shakin??? don't let this thread sink like an anchor!

phreakemup

Mayo, consider urself lucky my friend!! U r right, u have a very beautiful GF there!! Keep her!! And now u guys have even one more thing in common!! Good to hear!!
As far as the dancing, I like to consider myself, as one of those guys w/ 2 left feet :D
Phreak

purity

no BUT, if it helps, i am presently doing the following:
-sitting at my desk
-eating a pastrami on sourdough with extra jalepenos & side of cheese fries
-listening to "attitude" by sepultura
-flirting with a co-worker
see, so it's all gravy brotha

cimpow137

hmm right now im doing the classical crap of jazz, tap and ballet but i am quitting the place that i am at and my parents want me to ballroom dance so i might join them in that cuz i dont wanna give up dance completely i just dont wanna do tap, jazz and ballet with a bad cheore-word lol so i think i might do some ballroom with them and then compete later on if im not too busy with horse showing....

polarpooch

Hey Mayo...I dance! Well, sort of. I don't dance DANCESPORT quality, but I took 3 years of ballroom--and can do a more than decent Cha Cha!
You and your partner look amazing together!

tangman99

My wife and I took ballroom dancing before we got married so we could waltz at our wedding. It was a lot of fun but I have not kept up with it. We do a great wedding video with us and it is proof that I could dance at one time.

D

daniel411

Originally posted by Mayo
u really need to get a sport bike

.... So what are you picking up with the insurance money, 600RR?

mayo

Theft insurance on that bike practically cost the price of the bike, so I didn't buy it.
Now I regret it.
I'm SOL.

D

daniel411

Originally posted by Mayo
Theft insurance on that bike practically cost the price of the bike, so I didn't buy it.
Now I regret it.
I'm SOL.

Ouch, I'm really sorry.