Looking for Frag Packages

phatcam

Sounds good... A week is fine also im not in any hurry or anything. Even though it will be hard to wait a week for all that, already kind of excited. :D

amazingray

phatcam,
The box is about $3.00 (2 and change, but I rounded for packing). I will buy some heat pads to throw in the packing. I haven't had time to run out to the dollar store yet. So without the thermose, the shipping will cost around $12.00 for everything. thermose should cost no more than $5.00...I do not want to skimp on thermose...don't want the guys to freeze!

amazingray

the dollar store had a long thermose for 6.00(cheaply built), but a plastic thermose at jewel costs 7.99...I would trust this brand because it is the thermose brand.

dobelady

amazingray... interested in some of your zoos can you email me what you have thanks. I might have some stuff to trade too.
brilliant_reefsATcharterDOTnet

amazingray

I will check the weather. I really would like it to be a little
warmer. e-mail me so I can set something up.
amazing_rays@yahoo.com.
I can try to divide this stuff up.
There are a lot of people interested, so I will do my best to
divide it equally.

appyhrse

I also live in WI and am looking to get started in corals. Does anyone have any ideas of know of someone who would do a frag package. I live near Milwaukee.

fishyrishy

hey bud. the first pic, show's a glass anemone, that little brown guy. get rid of it, they can take over a tank, and they kill corals. try some joe's juice, or a peppermint shrimp, dont pull it off the rock cause they leave a ton of baby's behind.....

jmonetweb

about the glass anemone...best thing to cure those devils are aruiga butterflys. i had some sprouting here and there.. within an hour of putting the butterfly in the tank they were demolished. only problem is you have to watch butterflys pretty carefully for they will pick at your zoos, snails etc. anyone want to trade for a butterfly??? :hilarious