looking for frags

Y

yetti

I just put my first shrooms in my 39g three weeks ago, so nothing. But will pay.

blu11

Yeah, that's cool Reefnut...but this is the CLASSIFIEDS forum...not the TRADING forum. She can ask to buy anything she wants here.

reefnut

Originally Posted by blu11
Yeah, that's cool Reefnut...but this is the CLASSIFIEDS forum...not the TRADING forum. She can ask to buy anything she wants here.
Not true.
Buying or selling frags/ corals is not allowed on ANY
forum.

Y

yetti

Well then the forum police should read around because I've seen the same thing in quite a few places without anyone saying anything.

Y

yetti

Who said anything offensive? I was being honest. Surely we have forum moderators on here. If so, then wouldn't they be the forum police?
Comon, before you threaten someone you might want to make sure they meant things the way you took them.

reefnut

You were being offensive and I do not appreciate it. That's the rules... plain and simple.
btw, The "Shark", as you see under my username are the moderators.

Y

yetti

Well you believe what you want. I was NOT being offensive. Moderator or not, you thought wrong. Don't ya think I could've said a lot of different things if I were being offensive. LOL....Geez, get a grip man.
Why is it so many people in the world today are so quick to go off on people and immediately think negative. I just don't get it anymore.

Y

yetti

btw....I never said anything about the "Rules".....
And I'm surely not complaining about them.

carshark

my goodness give it up, its not allowed, this site does sell corals, and that is the rules. Id hate to see you when you were in school....I dont believe the topic was up for debate, drop it!

Y

yetti

Man, it's not about that. I don't care about that.
That's the rules and it's cool. I'm new on here and didn't know that. Now I do and I have no problem with it.
That's not the issue.