looking for frags

salt.mama

its good to know im not the only one in wva that wants a reef tank they are so high around here im next to clarksburg, what do you have

salt.mama

i went to the lfs today (they get new shippments today) just to see what they got and they had 3frags(I dont know what they were because they were stillin the bags) the lady said they were nano frags and they were 29.99 each!!! and they were weeee little. my email address is salt.mama@hotmail.com if you would send me a list of what you have i would really be greatful, maybe we can work something out .are you ever up this way or close?

salt.mama

A Thrice was wondering if you still are interested in selling frags?If so was wondering about your prices, could you let me know. thanks

namas05

Well, I am not in WVA but just North in PA.
Is there something that you are looking for or just looking in general? LPS, SPS, softies? Let me know what you like and I can get you some pictures of what I have in that area.
I will be doing some clearing of my tank soon to make room for some new stuff, so let me know what you are most interested in and I am sure I can get you some at a good price.

kerriann

namas05, i live in the south hills, any chance of me getting a little piece of that action?? just broke into corals so of course i need a bit of everything!!

namas05

Sure, I sent you a PM a few days ago about hte Kenya tree. Send me a PM with what you are looking for or at least some Idea's. And I can get you some pictures, later after I get home.

salt.mama

first of all how long of adrive would it be from bridgeport ihave a 14 gl biocube and i have 1very small frag of frogspawn,1 red mushroom,1 small colt coral and1 small rock with about 10 button polyps i am pretty much looking for everything that i can afford .i paid 30.00apeice for every peice i have my husband is about to kill me because i am a sub cook at school and dont work that much yet!

kas2247

I have family in Clarksburg & my aunt had a quilt shop in Bridgeport... I just wanted to say how jealous I am that you guys are all close enough to trade! I only know of one other person within 45 minutes that has a sw tank and the closest pet store that has sw supplies is over an hour away. Sometimes I love living in the boonies, but man does it suck when it comes to saltwater fish!

salt.mama

i love kenya trees, mushrooms , palys, any kind of polps ,im not sure what a favia is .how much per frag? would love to see them all. my husband sometimes works in calirornia penn , but not sure how often

kas2247

I'm 3 hours north of Pittsburgh, 2.5 hours south of Buffalo and about 2 hours south east of Erie. Middle. Of. Nowhere. Probably about 5-6 hours from Philly.

kerriann

california, pa?? thats about 45 mins south of pittsburgh...
Originally Posted by salt.mama
http:///forum/post/2502444
i love kenya trees, mushrooms , palys, any kind of polps ,im not sure what a favia is .how much per frag? would love to see them all. my husband sometimes works in calirornia penn , but not sure how often

salt.mama

thanks for the info Kerri ann ,im very seldom out of wv i am so adicted to this hobby but i cant hardly find anything around here

namas05

I will get you some pictures later Kenya tree I can do a nice sized piece for $15 mounted to a frag plug or smaller piece for 10. Xenia at 10 a stalk, Palys I have one nice green one with about 10 heads or more for 25. The rest I will have to get back to you on. Favia is a type of brain with small individual heads. similair to this one. Althou this is not one of mine.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11...ot_parent_id=4
And come in all types of colors. Mostly red and green.

salt.mama

sounds good and i dont care to start out with small frags ,the favia is awesome i like it ,im sure you can tell i am knew to this hobby BUT totally hooked! are all of these easy for a beginner? do you have any green star polyps?I cant wait to see what you have!!!!! thanks