Looking for ideas?

dpdiver

Ok folks I am looking for a new fish for my 46G reef. I am thinking of adding another bicolored blenny since the one I had did not survive the move a couple of months back, But I am also looking at a 6 line wrass or a Flame angle. Currently I have 2 damsels and 5 False perks, Cleaner shrimp, Rose BTA, Torch, Frogspawn, Small Bubble, Colt, Various Mushrooms, Zoos and leathers. Now that I am writing this I'm sure I am at my load limit on fish.... Ok How about a new coral recommadation??? :D
:D
As always thanks for your help!
Milt

dpdiver

Waterfaller1,
I had mine for about 5 months, Wasn't sure if it was going to live though. I bought it from off ---- ( I know bad idea) and it got stuck in Portland for a day because of some malfunction at the distro. ctr. so two days later it arrives. the inside temp was extreemly high. I immidately floated it for several hours slowly changing out the water. Then I took some tank water and put it in a bucket with a power head. Just incase it dosen't make it I didn't want to wipe out my whole tank. well I left for a few minutes and then I looked in the bucket my RTA was sucked up in the PH. What else could go wrong? Took some time to dislodge it and I grabbed some LR and put it back in the bucket. well to close this off it is doing great. it was trippled in size and has become really dark red. Quite nice to look at and always hungry, I love it. I hope you like yours!
Oh I have Blue/Green Ricordia maybe Orange will be a nice addition!
Milt