Looking for LR is WI or Northern Il or eastern IA

wallda

Okay folks I am in southern wisconsin and am looking for anyone that has some liverock for sale. It can even be base rock. I am trying to build my 90 gallon up and can't afford the LFS prices.
Wallda@uwplatt.edu

L

lspiel1

wallda,
I have lots of great rock if you would like. I would be willing to part with it at $4/lb. Let me know if you are interested.
later

wamp

You could also look in the Reef Packages section here. They have 50lb boes shipped to your door for 200$.. Thats only 4$ per lb. and it is good rock.

criccio

A two hour drive will have you at Harbor Aquatics, and I believe she charges about $4.50 a pound, beautiful stuff. Otherwise I can put you in touch with someone that sells fiji for $3.50 a pound in the western burbs of Chicago.
Chris

new_noob

If you live near, or in, Milwaukee you can go to Hoffers Tropical Life Pets, and they sell base rock from prices to $1-$4 a pund, good luck

rays98

I have about 250+ lbs. It has been in my tank for 4-5 years. Covered in coralline (not sure of spelling) algae. It is all "Show Size" 15-20 lbs up to 25-30 lbs each piece. I live around O’Hare airport (Chicago). If your interested EMail me at Rays98@Cs.Com.
Ray